From: Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
Subject: OT: portable audio recorders
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Friday, September 3, 2010, 12:53 PM

I am looking to replace my aging Sony 702 mini disk recorder (still works). Anyone have a recommendation? Budget minded so I was looking at the Zoom H2. I would use it for field recordings and grabbing live gigs on the fly. After reading mixed reviews I thought to ask here for hands on experience.

best,

Jeff