Re: Abelton Live question

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Gareth Whittock
<buddhamachine@live.co.uk> wrote:
> I tried Bidule but couldn't got on with it - it's so UGLY too!

Ha, ha.... that's so true! I mentioned it once over at the Plogue
forum, as a helpful gesture to help Plogue to increase sales, and to
my big surprise none of those extremely experienced Bidule users
agreed! They all said "it is beautifully efficient". This attitude,
plus the fact that Plogue as a company already has a good business
going by licensing out the code engine to other applications, may
explain why the don't bother to shape up the GUI. Personally I don't
mind though, because I only look at the screen for a shot time when
setting up a system - not when playing and using it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com