Re: Abelton Live question

> I use very few GUI objects in my Mobius window.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 2:35 PM, mark francombe
<mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:> Mark blustered...
> I dont know you could do that!! ha ha! Can you save different GUI
>configs,
> one of In a host (minimal) or fullscreen (all)?

No. This is a default setting for Mobius and it affects Mobius
standalone and Mobius plug-in equally. You make the settings in Mobius
"Configuration / Display Components". Going there will open a window
called "UI Configuration" and here you may chose what graphic
components Mobius will display on the "Main" level as well as for the
"Track Strip" level.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se