Re: Kim's memorial

Just purchased - this is lovely. Wonderful tribute.

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 7 Sep 2010, at 17:16, Daryl Shawn wrote:

I just bought this as well. Beautiful tribute.

(Love your voice, Violet!)

Here's the Amazon link:

and itunes:

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com

Bill, thank you for sharing this.
Would you mind posting the link to Violet's download again? I seem to have missed it.
Thank you very much.
- - -
jayrope