there isnt a better guy that can explain this
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTdTvK_d9lQ&feature=related

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM, <antonyhequet@yahoo.com> wrote:
puritans:-) they are so wonderful and they love pornography, maybe they even
invented it!!!
Antony

----- Original Message ----
From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, September 9, 2010 10:45:37 AM
Subject: Re: OT: (pseudo) American expressions (Was: Abelton Live question)

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> do we really have to use an asterisk in the word f*ck?

I love the asterisk and use it for irony! ;-)

So funny that the asterisk says more than the actual bad word it is
put to represent.
In a logical sense it is of course totally lame to use the asterisk;
everyone knows what it stands for anyway, so it doesn't protect you at
all. I just love it because it is so fucking half-assed! ;-)

Per