Re: Dissing the Repeater's Varispeed function

Ah no, I use that all the time.  If you really want to mess with the
perception of time, just work that back and forth with an expression
pedal changing the values and it is an amazing effect.  BTW, this is a
single control now in the updated 2. whatever Repeater OS (easily
available via certain Yahoo groups btw).

I love this effect and use it regularly.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos