Re: German audiences (WAS site specific looping)

Ha ha that sounds like Colin!!!

Seriously, of course some (most?) of us are interested in contemporary music, and if I went to a classical concert, I would expect to
1) sit down
2) listen intently
3) only have a beer during intermission
4) clap at the end

During a rock n roll show,
1) I wanna shake my funky thang

(only kidding - anyone who has ever seen me shake the said item, will know that its not a pretty sight)

but.. basically... I play rock n roll... call it another name if you want dubnoise is my current fave... but no.. I play rock n roll!

mark