Re: Unexpected - Boysen-Anile collaborative album

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Fabio_A <eterogenus@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Unexpected"
> http://www.perboysen-fabioanile.bandcamp.com/

Thank you Fabio for announcing to our list friends that we are making
this recording available. I would just like to add that I am
especially excited with this album because it is a true live recording
of real improvisation. It oozes of the energy and flow that you can
only achieve by playing together in the same room after having enjoyed
local Italian food.

What I like with real improvisation is that the music is being born
first, then instantly recorded and later on shared. That's  different
from the form of collaboration where players typically record locally
on their own and exchange audio files over the internet, causing the
music to be born at the process' very last stage: the final mixing of
the files. I like both approaches and some combination thereof but to
me nothing can replace the real thing.

Per