R: SoftStep MIDI control pedal board is about to ship

Yes, i know, i was in their list so they emailed me, but i don't think
that it
could arrive here in Italy before my leaving
for the Y2KX fest... unfortunately!  cause it could help me not to count
on
Fabio Anile's 1010...
Maybe could it arrive in S. Cruz and buy it there?

PS: Bill what  do you say?

Max Liver