Re: wonderful looping vocalist: Dub FX

Title:
Dub FX uses Boss GT-10B for voice processing, but also BOSS SYB-5 synth to create bass lines.
(see http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2009/06/15/lims09-dub-fx-beatboxer-boss-rc50-and-gt10b/

The GT-10B seems to work ok for vocals, which makes me wonder what are the real differences
between GT-10B and GT-10 in terms of frequency response, fx selection, optimization for bass vs. guitar, etc.
I think the GT-10 should be 'safer' to use for vocals.
On the other hand GT-10B has been released before GT-10, so perhaps this is just a matter of timing?

Michał

Louie Angulo wrote:
AANLkTikT8tM4psC10BYVrGVstvZ7+wq=Yn59MC__qai7@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">just amazing! ok so it seems hes using the loop station on his right but whats he using to process his voice,could it be a guitar proccessor?
what a great synth sound!