Sax or Trumpet Player to play with Rick and I at Y2K

Will there be any smokin' trumpet or sax players coming to Santa Cruz that would be willling to play with me and Rick Walker at our set late Saturday afternoon?

If you've heard my prior Y2K performances, you'll know what I'm into.....non-diatonic free improv, free jazz, and avant-garde, perferrably with an aggressive and chaotic "jazz slant".

I'll be looping my guitar randomly with max/msp, but with no effects.  The horn player doesn't have to take this appraoch, however.  :)

Thursday I'll be playing with Bay Area saxist Rent Romus at the Luggage Store...be sure to check us out.

Here are some examples of what I'm doing these days (see MP3s).

Kris