Re: Boomerang 3 vs. Boss RC-50

I've had both as well. Now that version 2 of the software is out I've sold the RC50 and kept the boomerang. Of course saving a loop was never critical to me. For me looping has always been about the spontaneity of what is created in the moment. If I want to save what's happening I'll record to my minidisc recorder. I like that the Boomerang is a small company that you can actually communicate with and that cares about your ideas. I also like the size of the boomerang.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada