SOFTSTEPS for Y2K-X S. Cruz Loop fest? ...Keith are you there?

Hi, loopers! would be possible for Keith Mc Millen take some brand new
Softsteps to the Fest in order to sell them?
I (But i think not only me) could be very interested on buyng one, I was
in
their first 100 list but with the trip to
S.Cruz that i'm going ti do i didn't order it, I thought i could save
transports and taxes.

Greetings from Italy

Massimo Liverani

 Since you are both getting  soft steps why