WELL I JUST MADE MY SANTA CRUZ HOTEL RESERVATIONS

Well,

The closer we get to the festival, the more things are falling into
place so I can attend it this year.

I got the time off work.

Got permission from the wife.

And I just booked my hotel accommodation through Priceline.com.

Woohoo!

The only bummer is that I have to work on Monday the 18th.

So that means I will have to start driving back on Sunday, missing
most of that day's performances, and miss out on Monday's looper
brunch once again too.

Sigh...

But I will be there from Wednesday the 13th through Sunday Morning the
17th.

If anyone wants to meet up for a meal or a beer somewhere in that span
of time I am pretty open.

Ted