Re: OT Walkers the early years

Thats a sharp eye you have there Rainer, in fact that is Per on lead
vocals and me playing the black strat ( a large headstock 4 bolt
transition era late 60's/ 70's model, a Jimi guitar, if you will )
wish I still had it, and the hair to go with it.
True story,  sometime in the early 70's Rick and I were sitting in a
salon in  waiting to get our chests waxed when in walks Per for a full
body wax and mullet!!!!! We knew right away he was our lead singer /
songwriter /  frontman/ rhythm guitarist even though he had never sung
or played in his life.! I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!!!!  6 months later we were
climbing the danish charts......where's my beer????
  Bill