R: Re: making money off your music

I Absolutely agree with you Kris as i told in my message Before, instead
of all
there so many people
that continue to make 'bella arte rinascimentale', 'reinassance art' and
working hard for it, people that  concentrate to themselves
many different skills and the live in precarius way with very few money.
Under the ashes there are fantastic flames, maybe one day these flames
will
rise up.
So i think that many of the people in this list belongs to this type.
Must i remember to myself that i live in Florence that many years ago was
the
'mother of reinassance'
love to you all
Max