Re: Using Vox ToneLab LE for looping (DELAY LOOPING???)

Manipulating time in the LE didn't work too well. I tried it on Sat. and it was weird... and not in a good way. It was unpredictable. Sometimes the loop just stopped or went silent when I changed the time. Sometimes it came back when I went back to the original time. Sometimes parts of the loop were erased. In any case, changing time and then trying to put more in the loop to manipulate pitch, etc. just didn't work.

I'll depend on my DL4s for that. ;)
--
Darren Nelsen
http://curiomusic.com