Re: Some observations about Y2KX

Yes, I did the same observations. Interesting! But I would say that is
to be expected given the more portable modern gear available and the
raised costs for traveling with gear.

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Mark Hamburg <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
> And in the more things change, the more things stay the same... someone
>should figure out the percentage of performers who are principally
>guitarists.

Do you think that would be a different percentage than the percentage
of guitarists compared to all other specialized musicians?

I too wanted to use guitar as sound source at this festival but facing
the transportation cost of € 110 for a guitar I settled with only a
flute.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se