Re: video recordings from Y2KX

Tim, this is so freakin' awesome! Thank you!  I love what you did with the video of Rick and I....it's a total mind trip. Did you use my direct hard disk recording with the video?  I can hear all the stereo panning, etc.

Rick - we need to play at B-CIMF 2011...just like this stuff, but we can plan ahead.

Kris