Re: Great speech video on "Sound"

I concur with Kev here.. it's one of the things I have been thinking
about while reading this thread.. but, I think I resolved part of the
problem by moving the word 'meaning' from an intellectual context to
an emotional one.. and therefore, the meaning of my work is emotional
response.. otoh, maybe the meaning (ie. my meaning) of my work is
'satisfying an internal need of expression'.. where-as anyone else
listening brings their own meaning to it.. and, thus we revolve back
to the 'subjective'.. :)

-cpr