Re: Y2KX Video

Per my camcorder is not board q/c but it's not bad for YouTube and other web so I'm happy to get it to you.  I was juggling camera sources between my Samsung corder, video capture on my still cam a few times and when all was tapped my blackberry video cam which is not horrible for what it is.  In just about everyone's case I got camcorder footage which is SD 640/480 and said sounds decent.  Once I know which file is who I can db it to you if you want.

Also Bob [Amstadt] was shooting from @12:30 or 1 on Saturday through various times possibly all on Sunday.  I don't know how late he stayed each night.  He was streaming out to uStream on the Loopers channel. Here is the link.  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/y2kxloopfest  His video archive has several of the sets I'm not sure how many.  I know he did get our set [Chinapainting].  I suspect he can give whoever is interested the login so they can dl their footage.  Last year I had it.  I'll relay if I get it.

Jim

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have video of you all

I'd love to have my set on video - but only IF I can get hold a decent
stereo audio recording. Eric said he was going to tap the mixer of my
set, but I have not heard from him yet so it might be that he didn't
manage to set up the recording in time up for my gig. With no audio I
wouldn't want to bother your, Jim, but I'm still awaiting word on
that.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com
www.looproom.com internet music hub

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com