Re: Y2KX video

Louie

I shot video of all sets (except unavoidably missing the noon one on
saturday) from 120 pearl for fri:/sat/sun.  I have anywhere from 2 min
to 10 to 15 iin some cases.  I was conserving resources at times and
was mainly documenting with the idea of producing several video essays
on the event which I will get done.

That said for anyone who wants their raw video and I know a few have
contacted me, I will make it avail by pub dropbox.

Best

Jim

>>> http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke
>>> http://livestream.com/jeffdukelive
>>> http://www.myspace.com/loopsinphasespace
>>> http://usit.bandcamp.com/

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com