Re: Boomerang 3

>     I was hoping the Rang III would be the 1st compact stereo looper with
>     3 unsynced tracks with feedback control, reverse, half speed and good
>     audio specs and headroom, yes please. Or otherwise Boss should create
>     the Delay DD-200 Super Delay with 3 extended DD-20's on board, with
>     reverse and halfspeed and 40 seconds of stereo looping per delay.
>That
>     would be just perfect for ambient.

        The Rang(TM) III is the looper you imagine in all respects but
one. It's small (6" x 9"), records in true
stereo, has good headroom, has great audio specs and can record & play 3
(or four) unsynced loops. Each loop
can play normally, reversed and/or an octave down (half speed)
independently of the others. You can also
record a loop with Octave active, then turn it off so the loop plays twice
as fast and an octave higher.
        The Decay can be set to a different rate while stacking on the
different loops, but a unique decay rate
cannot be assigned to each loop.
        6 out of 7 ain't bad.

Rang(TM) III audio specs
Noise Floor: -104dB
Sample Rate: 48, 24 or 12 KHz
Bit Rate: 20 bit samples with NO compression scheme
* The bit rate of the through signal is 24.

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive