Re: Boomerang 3

Thanks Chuck, I am a bit outdated personally anyway! I have recently added quite a bit of gear and will reevaluate my rig. Although it always has seemed very sensitive to me. The DL 4, M9 and DD 20 just don't ever have this issue for me.

Tell me one thing though. Why do none of the modern fx boxes have any input lights anymore? Everything used to have them except small stomps.

Since you turn them down all the way, do you think that the 2880 input design is a bit outdated?

Still it is what it is and you make sense. I will be checking this out. I do dig the 2880 and would like to make it work for me better.

thanks much,

Jeff