Re: DD-20 (was Re: Boomerang 3)

"     Or... how about a one loop pedal that has the delay-like features you want and some of the phrase sampler features like reverse, octave, etc. It would be less expensive and you could buy as many as needed for your particular looping madness."

Great idea Mike! I know there are some of us that would love this. Put me down for two!! Thanks for listening!