RE: mobius scripters...help please.... :O)

> any mobius scripters out there?

A few :)

> just wondering if it's possible to change loop copy mode

> and 8ths per cycle on a track via a script?

Yes, every preset parameter can be set in a script.

> i'm hoping to be able to do this...

> assuming i have hit rec and recorded some audio into track 1...

> rec (to close the loop)

> pan left

> loop copy mode = sound

> select next track

> set 8ths per cycle = 16

> pan right

If you want all of this in one script it would be:

----------------------

!name Simeon's Next Track

if mode == Record

    Record

    Wait last

    set pan 0

    set trackCopy sound

    NextTrack

    Wait last

    set pan 127

    set 8thsPerCycle 16

endif

------------------------

It might need some adjustments since I'm not at a place where I

can test, but that's the basic idea.  I'm assuming you meant

to set "track copy" mode rather than "loop copy" in order to

copy the loop from track one to track 2 with hard panning.  The

loopCopy parameter only applies when you are switching loops,

here you're switching tracks.    If you do actually want

loopCopy instead of trackCopy just change this:

    set trackCopy sound

    set loopCopy sound

The "if mode == Record" makes the script run only if you're

closing a recording so if you press it accidentally it

won't do anything.

> i'd also be interested in a slight variation, where both tracks

> have their rates set to +12

Add two RateShift statements:

    set trackCopy sound

    RateShift 12