Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V10 #831

  We interrupt this loopers delight thread with an announcement of 3
ambient looping projects I'm releasing at once that you can listen to
for free at bandcamp (streamed).

http://aliensporebomb.bandcamp.com/

All of the music is me on electric guitar, gk3 hex pickup into a roland
vg-99 with custom patches into the augustus loop audio looper.  The VG
is really an amazing box I must say.

What sounds like synthesizer is actually HEAVILY processed guitar.
Check it out if you like.  It's the kind of thing that you could listen
to while working,
studying, etc.

Hope you enjoy.

-Todd