FS: Yamaha CS01, Akai S900. Frac modules, Vintage Fuzzi, more

For sale in Phila PA:

Pics/more info up at http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

1.   Vintage Roland Fuzz/Wah - AD50 Roland Doublebeat -$200
Fuzz from the 70s with an awesome wah combination.  Three fuzz settings as
well as level and sustain. Wah can be used with or without the fuzz and
vice-versa. Kind of an Uber 70s Big Muff that's perfect for
stoner/spacerok or pretty much anything with fuzzed out vision. Great on
drum machines too. Extrodinarily flexible unit and in great shape.

2. Heathkit 60s Fuzz - $175
Great vintage fuzz capable of rolling off to a unique distortion as well.
Controls are "distortion", "Boost" as well as two  way toggle to add more
bass to the signal. Sweet 60s germanium hand wired goodness.

3. 1970s Univox Uniwah - $75 - Classic!
I can't find a model # on this so I'm not sure if it's the UW1 or UW2. It
has the footswitch button on the right hands side under the pedal rocker
if that helps. it looks like this one:

http://www.bostonguitar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BGWI&Product_Code=VE-MISC-UNIVOX-UNIWAH&Category_Code=VE-MISC

4. Yamaha CS01 - V1 excellent shape with upgraded strap locks :) Makeshift
Battery cover. $225 obo

5. FRAC Rack format modular synth modules - 100% pro built and tested frac
modules. All run off standard +\- 15vt MOTM/Blacet style Power supply.

A. PAIA 9720 Dual VCO -  $150  - You cannot buy this module assembled and
this includes the faceplate. Working 100%.

B. Blacet 2510 Noise/Improbability Drive - $175 -  factory (blacet4)
assembled.  great noise source *and* S/H unit.

C. PAIA 9748 Balance Modulator - $40  - Assembled in top shape. cool ring
mod type unit nd very flexible.

D. Frac/Banana patch panel with 2 wired 1/4" jacks on cables. $50

E. Blacet 2210 Multiple/attenuator -  $25 - FREE if you buy the other
three modules or a fuzz or Wah pedal in this email).

6. Akai S900 sampler with disks.  - $75

(I originally posted the S900 for pickup only. If you pickup in Philly pa
I'll do a deal but I will sell for $75 plus you pay shipping.)

Classic unit with a few disks of 808/effects, and other sounds. Works 100%
and is later OS so you can boot to OS 4.0 if you wish. LCD pixels are
perfect and easy to see but there is no backlight anymore. Very cool beast
(look it up :))

I think all prices are fair and below Eb*y shite but I will listen to
serious offers. Multiple sales, QUICK sales, and local pickups will help
$$.

Plenty of references. Email any questions, thanks.