Radio Spot Spam-Uccello Project on KPIG

Hello Loopers, For any on the California central coast, or anyone who
listens to KPIG on the net (I know, it's lame, they make you pay a
pittance to stream) I'll be doing a bit of the old Live Looping on the
"Please Stand By" show tomorrow morning (Sunday the 7th) at 10:00am pst.

I'm sharing the spot with w/ singer-songwriter Amy Obensky
http://www.amyobenski.com/ to advertise our show together in Santa Cruz
tomorrow afternoon. If interested in going RSVP to this email off list. It
will be a great day of music!

-side note: I'm also exited about how my rig is in it's most streamlined
state ever (Upright Bass w/ new Rick Turner pick-up system, Reso-Bass,
LP-1/midi buddy, verb, compressor, tiny Art mixer, light weight stand to
hold it up, and GK microbass 150 amp. Low schlepage factor and clear
sounds :) Anyhow, if you tune in and enjoy the music it's much
appreciated-thanks for entertaining my ramblings, hope you're all doing
great! Steve Uccello

http://steveuccello.com/

http://www.kpig.com/listen/

KPIG FM 107.5 Freedom, CA