Re: D-tar solstice effects loop

since i have the trance audio pickup system mounted on my acoustic which amplifies the bass strings and treble strings separate,is great to take advantage of that,putting an octaver on the bass strings and other effects on the treble strings for ex.
Im the other way around,ive always been mono and lately trying more things in stereo,right now i sitll havent gotten tired of it;-)
As far as cleaner premps and more power,i compared the D-tar to my tapco blend mixer and didnt really notice much difference,but the EQ on the D-tar is sure wonderful!
cheers
Luis