Re: softstep. anyone using it successfully?

I'd be happy to hear it to. That's why god invented the OT prefix.

Besides, I'm sure information about your looping techniques will
necessarily be intwined with the SoftStep functionality. Could be quite
telling!

(And I just bought one last night.... bottom line, should I cancel or
keep?!)

---Christopher "I-wish-I-took-up-knitting-instead" Darrow