Re: small battery powered, stereo amp.....ORANGE MICRO CRUSH 6S

yeah these have a regular guitar input and "has two speakers for full stereo sound, plus line-out/auxiliary-in sockets. It includes a 2.5mm stereo jack socket to plug in your Ipod/MP3 player"

Which is kind of misleading "stereo sound" is not the same as stereo I don't believe and anyway how can you have stereo without some separation of the speakers?! You might get both sides of the stereo field but they would be so close together...?

But at that price you can get two as Michael said. I found no vids on Youtube yet to convince me of a good loud clean sound however so...

Ha, Per, I remember my Gallien-Krüger! Bad ass little amp!

best,