Re: Coma - My instantsongmastering.com review

Hey Guys,

thanks for the feedback.

Actually the only track that was heavily processed was my lead vocal.
Also I don't have any compression or processing on my stereo out bus.
Hmm...Maybe the drum samples I used (EZ Drummer) are compressed but they
sounded fairly open to me.

Rainer... I'll see if I can set something up on my site for a download.

Andre

http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa
http://www.myspace.com/andredonawa