Re: : Re: Coma - My instantsongmastering.com review

oh man best wishes brother!
Luis

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 4:04 AM, "André Donawa" <andre@andredonawa.com> wrote:
Hi Bill,

I'm doing fine, now that I've got electricity again.
I was suffering withdrawal for what seemed like a really long week.
You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

I've been fortunate, they were others that had to go without electricity
or water for a lot longer. My brother lost part of his roof.

Luckily, there were no casualties.
10 miles away St. Lucia had a much harder time.

www.flickr.com/photos/55373451@N06/show/

I spent most of my evenings with my acoustic, strumming away old school.
It was really amazing playing and watching the sunset, in this really
quite environment. No fridges or TV's chattering away in the background.

So in a sense, I lost something to find something that I forgot I had lost
from before.

Andre

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress
http://www.andredonawa.com