Re: what I do on a PC?

> On Nov 17, 2010, at 11:19 PM, Zoe Keating wrote:
> Yes...tech company of course. Guess its not kosher for me to have my
> MBP onstage.

I love this an old promo video produced by Microsoft to advertise
their Songsmith product.  Check out the girl's laptop.  Maybe all you
need is some stickers? :)

Or a skin:

http://www.istyles.com/apocalypse-macbook-skin-p-13764.html

I'm not aware of anything like Apple Script that could be used for
Ableton.  Some products support VBScript but I think they have to be
designed for it and I'm pretty sure Ableton isn't.  I know some people have
used the Bome MIDI translator to convert MIDI into keyboard shortcuts for
Ableton.

If you do decide to use Mobius I've been rewriting the manuals,
they aren't done yet but I'll send you the links.

Jeff