Re: on a PC

I can only think of one company where they would be willing to spend
big bucks to make sure there was no mac on stage in any form during a
keynote address. This same company has also coincidentally employed
notable loopers like Robert Fripp and Brian Eno in the past.

: )

Just speculating. I don't want to get Zoe in trouble.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com