Re: Compressor-Sustain Pedal Advice

"That looks amazing.

I wonder why they say it has a complete ADSR?
a) it plainly doesn't have a Release control.
b) Release makes little sense in the context of processing guitar
signal.
c) Who cares I want one anyway.

Hey Bill, do you think that 2k treble boost and the 'grit' would
be worthwhile in a DI setup?

andy butler"

  I believe the fade function on the PK  is the release and variable
either from a nob, switch, or cc pedal control. I use the PT and my
ethos together for my direct sound. Since the Ethos has a DI out with
a cabinet filter it works great for me. I know you do some eqing to
achieve a similar tone roll off so I would assume so.  I use the grit
very rarely and when I do its couple with some other kind of
distortion.  Again thats a taste thing Andy, I prefer my dirt to have
a warm overdriven tube sound, and this is a bit more fuzz like, and
seems to work best when its maxed or blended. Their Youtube demos are
excellent BTW so you might check them out.
Bill