Re: lp-1 tricks

Title:
Thanks for all the thoughts.
Yeah,  I'm pretty good at setting up my Mackie 1402 or 1602 so that I can get maximum
routing (and muting options) but this D-Tar is a lot less sophisticated (yet I can get it on
an airplane).

I'll have to experiment with the master effects chain.   I have to look up whether it is pre or post faders.

anyway, thanks for all the time you spent and your friendship.  I hope I get to hear you play some day.

who knows whether someone will step up and do the looping festival in nor cal again next year.
   there are some rumblings, but it's really time for me to redirect my energies to my own artistry after 10 straight years of tithing my time and energy to the looping community.

I love it, but I feel like I'm running out of time to get the myriad creative things accomplished that I want to get accomplished on this mortal coil.

Cheers,   rick