Re: Rescuing damaged wav files

http://www.sonicstudios.com/r-09revw.htm#memory  (version 120 upgrade)

Info on a firmware upgrade that may fix certain corrupt wavs with the Edirol.

Roland has added a 'FILE FIX' utility that attempts repairing corrupted files inside the deck. There are user reports that some files do get fixed, others may not be repaired using this utility, but doesn't hurt to try..

Good luck!