Re: mobius question-saving all

Everything you can configure in Mobius is saved in two files: mobius.xml has the MIDI assignments, presets and other things
and ui.xml has things related to the user interface.  On Windows these are in c:\Program Files\Mobius, on Mac
they are in /Library/Application Support/Mobius.  You can just copy these files then replace the ones that
came with a new installation.   You can also use this to transfer configuration to another machine, or between
Windows and Mac.

I don't know about the saved audio files.  Do you see them in the folder but Mobius won't load them,
or are they not in the folder at all?

Jeff