RE: review of BOSS SL-20 Slicer and description of my Noise Rig

> Months later: Do you still love it?
> I've been pondering a pair of DD-20s (per Douglas Baldwin's
> suggestions) feeding into an SL-20 as more or less an ambient
> pad into rhythmic pulse thing

that's basically what I use it for occasionally - feeding an ambient DL4
loop into it. Sounds great depending on the source material. The big
downside of this thing is that the patterns aren't editable. Where's the
Walker Glitch Pedal that you promised, Rick?? :)

-Michael
veloopity.bandcamp.com