Re: New RC-50 looping video from Canada

It's actually a german play-toy I've had since I was 7.  It's called Quadro, and you can build any structure you like with it.  It's also very lightweight.  So I've created stage/table set ups so that I don't have to rely on bar stools/tables when I play live.  Plus it adds a neat visual!  I've also just purchased some rope lighting to feed through it to make the whole set up glow!

Glad you liked the video!

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:47 PM, andrea trabucco <andrea.trabucco@hotmail.com> wrote:
nice stuff man!!
especially liked the beginning of the drums groove, where the guitar parts took life.
by the way, what's the red tubular structure? Is it a portable one?
thank you,
all the best.
Andrea

From: j.de.roover@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:01:18 -0500
Subject: New RC-50 looping video from Canada
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I just posted this video (it was shot last year) online.

Acoustic guitar, theremin, and voice (mostly for effects) - through an RC-50, affected by a KP3, with some drum samples on an MPC 500.

A studio recording is on my 2007 EP, but the video is from my 2009 CD/DVD "Windows and Doors"

Enjoy, would love to hear your thoughts.

--
Jean-Paul De Roover
www.jeanpaulderoover.com

Check out the brand new video for "You"!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QnxUgGQPc