Re: sequencers

call that a monster...? Man.. thats a puppy!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_F8oCbxcmyvE/SbzQsmuGLUI/AAAAAAAADrg/QqzrqcmuGAI/s400/DSC01385.JPG

Now THATS a monster... (assume Crocodile Dundee voice)

Seriously, which did you have in YK2X? I remember it having faders? Maybe the 64 button model is a bit overkill? Im looking for one with 4 to 8 faders, for volume fades, and some buttons to launch scripts, maybe 16? (or more)...

Yes I did veer you off topic, sorry about that, It was me, I didn't notice that the topic was mostly regarding drum programming... then MPC does make some sense, but its very limiting, I still think a keyboard is the best option...

Mark

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes. I have a second one with faders too. Here's a picture:
> http://www.looproom.com/bilder/fadermob.jpg
>
> I bought them long ago from http://www.faderfox.de

...to replace this monster: http://www.boysen.se/bilder/looping_rack.gif

p ;-)