rather very OT: Patton (was: Re: stereo mic)

halim zainal schrieb:
> It's great to know someone else here likes mike patton stuffs. Sorry
> kinda OT but do checkout Patton and Kaada.
Thanks for that recommendation. I had the pleasure to catch Patton three
times in 2006: with Peeping Tom, and twice with Fantomas (first with
Dave Lombardo, and after his return to Slayer, with Terry Bozzio (not
unbeknownst to loop people for his work with David Torn on "Polytown")

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs