Re: rather very OT: Patton - and six degrees

andy butler schrieb:
> Zorn>Simon Fell>Graham Halliwell>andy butler
>
> ...and I always suspected that you were responsible for the mystery
> drum machine that I jammed along to on the Y2K6 Ninjam
>
>      the kudos drops 99.9% on each step though :-(
Don't know which mystery drum machine you're referring to - according to
the website, you played with Ted Killian and Tim Bowness?
http://www.y2kloopfest.com/y2k6/ninjam.html

Is my memory that flawed?

Btw, I found my own way (which I only mention because it might apply to
a lot of other people here, too): me -> Walker -> Kaiser -> Zorn.

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs