Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

Well Dennis, you nailed it.

2010/12/8 Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com>
In light of this reply by Andy about WHY Fripp uses what he does the
way he does (and it tangentially gets at his attitude about
photography during his performances), let me ask you all this:

How many of you are willing to take the time to truly understand the
acoustical space of the places where you perform? How many of you are
willing to spend the time to measure the delay times in a venue and
then adjust your gear to maximize the sonic experience of space that
you might be able to create. And having done all that, how many of you
are going to ask your audience to experience that space the way that
you have envisioned playing it? ... now lather, rinse, and repeat for
20+ years.

I didn't think so.

Best,

Dennis