RE: Fripper Gear Trivia

Jealousy is a terrible thing Bill ;-)
Seriously though, if that's what he needs technically and emotionally to support his art, (and it's his money remember) so be it. It supports excellent,(though expensive) products without whose existance, more affordable gear may not exist for the likes of us bottom feeders...
I have to say though , I prefer your music to his but I'm glad both exist.
Peace