Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

Fripp is a very funny man - very dry and british

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 8 Dec 2010, at 23:14, mark francombe wrote:

Ill be honest and say that I love No Pussyfooting, but consider it an Eno album... I love the 80´s red and decipline albums by KC, but consider them Belew and Levin albums, I love the crafty guitarist thing.. course hes got a sense of humour, have you heard it? ...
and I love that he is a pretensious grumpy fussy bugger who sits on his stool and looked like my old French teacher and I think its just plain odd who he married...

But he´s Fripp for crying out loud! He can do what the fuck he wants...

Now theres NOT many people that can say that!

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
twitter @markfrancombe