Re: Fripper Gear Trivia

Rick,

I'll say more than that.

If I had to name a single album that inspired me to take up "looping"
Eno and Fripp's "Evening Star" was the one.

It came out in something like '74-75(?) and by the time I discovered
it ('77-78, already in the "cut-out" bin) I was ripe.

A few other experiences were also key in my musical/looping
development, but if there was just one recording ... that'd be it.

It was important to me . . . and I love listening to it still.

Cheers,

Ted