Gordius LG/quiet switches

     I just wanted to let you know I got my Gordius Little Giant back
after its Version 2 upgrade, and I love the way the new LCD graphic
display looks and the new flexibility of the 1/4 cc outputs on the
back of which I haven't begun to scratch the surface . One cool thing
about its LCD display is that it shows in large full screen numbers
what patch I happen to be on and it has a screen saver mode. In its
earlier version the characters where smaller and less easy to see from
a distance, This is great for my middle age peepers. Its been a work
horse since I got it, its built like a tank, its switches have fast
response and are quieter than most , though I'm intrigued by Andy's
idea of putting some foam on the inside to dampen the acoustic chamber
aspect of the chassis itself, to see if i can minimize mechanical
noise even further. If it weren't for the fact that the original  LCD
screen started to dim, I might have never considered the version 2
firmware upgrade but I'm glad Xavier convinced me to do it. He made a
great piece of gear even better. Its never failed me 5 years of
almost  daily use.  If I ever move to a lap top this will easily make
the transition vis its USB port.
   Since the LG also has a second pair of midi ins and outs, I have on
occasion  been using an old roland FC-50 midi pedal as a remote to
either add more preset switches  to control more parameters on my
looperlative, or use a slightly quieter remote switch in critical open
mic recording situations. The Roland pedal switches like this are
about as quiet as they come mechanical noise-wise but do become creaky
sounding with wear and tear, The FCB's switches are a little noisier
still to my ears with even more wear related issues, though as has
been pointed out before, its possible to trigger the Gordius switches
with a very light touch and create almost no mechanical noise.
Bill